Some businesses have been affected by the economic impact of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), leading to down-sizing or closing their operations. GetHired Outplacement can provide support and advice for you and your staff if you need to consider redundancies or reducing people’s hours.
Many affected employees will be able to move quickly into other employment, however some may need support to find a new job.
- meet with you to talk about your situation
- discuss ways to help you to retain your staff
- coordinate with other agencies eg Inland Revenue
- meet with your employees to talk about what support is available
- (either one-on-one or group sessions)
- help your employees with:
– finding another job
– skills assessment
– financial support.
The information you give us will be kept confidential. Any decisions about the response and support we provide will be made by you, as the employer. Additional information is available for employees affected by redundancy.
If you need more information or want to talk about this, you can:
- call our Employer Line 1300 134 110;
- Fill in the contact us form and we’ll be in touch CONTACT US
- GetHired Redundancy Advice: https://www.gethiredaustralia.com.au/redundancy-advice/
- Fair Work Ombudsman : https://www.fairwork.gov.au/
- Small Business Support: https://www.wa.gov.au/service/business-support/small-business-services